Wednesday, 7 April 2010

SOMMER HUS

Yesterday I was walking the dog and basking in the Swedish sunshine.
  It really feels like Spring has finally sprung!



My thoughts are already turning to those lazy, hazy, days of summer...
 that were spent in our Summer cabin last year.






I couldn't believe my luck at the loppis marknad a couple of weeks ago.
I FOUND THIS!


Do you recognise the words?
They are written at the bottom of my blog.

The sunshines on a little cottage and in that cottage I want to live with you too...

I must have copied them from somewhere or something I had seen a long time ago... I know it's quite kitsch and the sort of thing tourists buy as a holiday souvenir
BUT...


It has meaning for me and I LIKE IT!

3 comments:

  1. Have just found your blog, lovely photos.
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, let the sunshine come!!! Hope you are fine, Julie ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it too!

    ReplyDelete