Shoe cubby...followed to the T.
Another fantastic DIY project originally master-minded and made by Benita
for her own home and shared with everyone on her fantastic blog http://www.chezlarsson.com/
Here's the How-to link over at Benita's fantastic blog
Her description is very clearly detailed and straight forward and easy to follow...
With 2 boys in the house, and friends and family often visiting, I wanted more shoe cubby's. We had plenty of space to do this, so we actually added another row and made ours taller. We still have plenty of length to hang the biggest, bulkiest jacket.
Here are some before and after pictures of our hall and coat rack area...
Firstly without the shoe cubby built
MDF putting it all together...
Shoe Cubby built...ready to paint!
I am really pleased with our team work effort...
Benita for the design and inspiration.
My lovely, handy man, for the technical side measuring/cutting/sawing/, putting it altogether and swearing LOL!
Moi.. me, myself, actually quite chuffed with the paint work.
Here is the end result!
As you can see I have styled this...
I just wanted to savour it's lovely Cath Kidstoness, feminine look
before reality get's the better of it ...
I'll show you a photo in it's working life practicality
Once my boys have put in all their muddy boots, trainers, waders, fishing bags, etc...
In the meantime this is the view on entering my hallway





Looks great!!
ReplyDeleteTack saa mycket Ulrika :-)
ReplyDeletewow what a lovely dog ! say hi from Maisey ! XXX helen Xx
ReplyDeleteWOOF WOOF hello Maisey from Stanley! LOL!
ReplyDeleteHej Helen awwww he is a darling, Stan my Man
He is a mini-schnauzer, you know the Lady and the Tramp dog but he is defo not a tramp! x
It looks great :)
ReplyDeleteHej Benita
ReplyDeleteTack saa mycket :-)
Glad you approve lol!
Kram Julie x