Friday, 18 March 2011

FLOWERS FOR FRIDAY


Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow...again

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. Simple, lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...this would be a beautiful framed by a window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful - I truly hope so. Happy weekend, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple but very powerful, good weekend to you Julie. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been thinking about Japan too and posted something this weekend. This is a beautiful and poignant tribute.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vackert och det är verkligen hemskt det som har hänt.
    ha en skön söndag
    kram sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Calling by from 5 Minutes For Me to visit all the wonderful tributes posted this weekend. This photo is a simple and beautiful tribute to the people of Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this reminder of the song from Sound of Music!

    p.s. love your music choice from the mixpod on the right.

    ReplyDelete