Wednesday, 2 March 2011

AURORA BOREALIS...





Last night we saw the Northern Lights
A HUGE expanse of moving green curtain and right over our house too...

It truely was MAGICAL!

I still can't believe it actually happened.

This image above is from google, you need special filters/camera
to be able to photograph it.


P.S.
Tuesday afternoon we watched 2 Beavers from our kitchen window, hauling logs and diving into the river...

We are very blessed with Nature

15 comments:

  1. Wow, that must have been so fabulous to see! You truly are living in a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be a great experience. I would love to see that one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, it's one of my few desires to see the northern lights- you lucky thing! jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I would love to see that one day. You are very lucky! I have never seen a beaver either! Have a great rest of the week, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. how wonderful!! i'd love to see the northan lights x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend said he saw the Northern Lights two nights ago. I missed them so I hope to see them this week!! I heard that we are getting solar flares again so they should be more abundant!!!
    Have a great week!!! Happy Stargazing!!!
    Chris :o)
    From the frozen north (Alaska)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazingly beautiful, Julie. Nature is so so beautiful!

    Have a lovely day xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How incredible Julie! I love your life! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I´ve never seen the northern lights! You are lucky. Warm regards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm trying to play catch up with everyone....love your mirror a few posts back with the globes....I guess we too had quite a show of lights the other night but I was to busy sleeping, we have been killing ourselves trying to finish this job and we got done yesterday....I'm so excited to have my life back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How incredible to have seen the Northern Lights xox It's one of those things on my 'must do list' in my life. Enjoy all the blessings of nature x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Julie,

    What a beautiful place you live in!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hej Julie, wow, the Northern Lights are so beautiful. I had the chance to see this spectacle from an airplane over Iceland a few years ago. I hope you are fine and spend some lovely spring days in London. I sent you the post about Paris ;o)
    xo, Britta

    ReplyDelete