Friday, 4 March 2011

FLOWERS FOR FRIDAY




Hello from London!

It has been a glorious Spring day today...

I just had to share these bright and beautiful flowers
 from my Mother-in-laws garden

Have a wonderful weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Just lovely, we call the polyanthus are they called the same there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous!

    Have a nice weekend.
    Kram from Australia♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. just beautiful, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colours! Hope you are having lots of fun, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flowers! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful Julie! enjoy snow-free London! jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful , lovely and bright and cheerful .
    Hope you have a great time back in London lots of love Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Golly it was gorgeous wasn't it? Hoping for more sunshine this weekend, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just about to pop the mugs in the post for you now. :-) One blue, one red. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers! Ha det så trevligt i London, längtar dit jag med!
    Hugs Anki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dejlige blomster, mine døtre bor i London og har fortalt om jeres meget varmere vejr :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely flowers Julie, love the red pot too.
    Have fun in London.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello my lovely Julie! What a gorgeous dose of colour....I have really needed that to cheer me up! Been in bed all weekend with a horrible lurgy, so these have well and truly picked me up!

    Much love

    Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Flowers and I hope you had a save trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. härligt härligt fint
    ha en skön kväll
    kram
    sandra

    ReplyDelete