Sunday, 13 March 2011

SUNDAY...SNOW, SUN & SNOW MOBIL FUN!


Oh What Fun We Had...


S'holm this morning...Snow Mobiling this afternoon!

Our lovely Swedish friends just popped by for coffee
And off we all went together for an impromptu
 Snow Mobil ride n picnic




It was just soo lovely...





There is nothing quite like the great outdoors!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day!
    Four of the posters will be for sale soon in the webshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a great way to spend a day - love all the snow! Did you get my message? I have a package all ready to go!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julie, that looks like soo much fun and a picnik too!
    Loving the snowy scerery.
    Have a great week.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha I did this for the first time since high school and it was alot of fun you look a little better dressed for it than I was I did get a little cold....you still have as much snow as we do.
    Happy Sunday Momma

    ReplyDelete