Thursday, 10 March 2011

SIMPLY SWEDISH VINTAGE



Welcome/Valkommen

Please feel free to have a browse
at these lovely traditional & contemporary
vintage/retro textiles

All are available to purchase from
 my web 'loppis'


I am more than happy to source anything for you
Please email me.




~x~

11 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,

    Such lovely items! The pillows look great!

    Lieve groet & happy evening,

    Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, cute pics! Happy day, xoxox alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie, you have a shop!Yippee! Off to have a look now. Good Luck with it all.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know you had this little store, Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting! your own shop! hope it goes really well for you , jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Momma, these are great finds a new source...do you have any mushrooms coming....or red shoes???

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so lovely Julie! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely Julie! Have a good weekend, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, yippeeeeeee, a shop! Wow, that's great news Julie, congrats! The items are so lovely. I have a bit of a thing brewing for cross-stitch at the moment... not doing it, but just admiring it and hopefull buying some. That cushion on the left is lovely.

    Have a glorious weekend, and thanks so much for your lovely comments! I've been so busy at work I'm really hopeless at getting around to my fave blogs lately and commenting, but I think of you often!

    Big hugs,

    Linda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these items Julie and Simply Swedish Vintage! Fabulous fabrics! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hej Julie,
    I love these vintage Swedish fabrics, simply wonderful. Do you know where I could get vintage Welsh wool blankets in London (if possible not too expansive...). Hope you had a great stay! Did you get my post? Happy Sunday! xo, Britta

    ReplyDelete