Monday, 21 March 2011

GUEST POST...coming soooooon!


GUEST POST...Coming Soon...



All about PARIS!
The lovely Britta from

will be guest posting here on Thursday!

Some of you may already have had the good fortune to have discovered her awesome blog already...

Britta has a truely unique and stylish blog.
What I love especially about Britta's blog are the photographic images she uses.
 I LOVE that her blog is soo stylish in a simple and understated way.  Less is more...  Her beautiful photographs speak volumes, she always finds the unusual, whimsical and  unique and features often little known, highly artistic and talented people.  She is generous of heart because she ALWAYS shares these fantastic finds and little gems...

I have been firm blogging friends with Britta now for almost 2 years I think, we email each other often.

Funnily enough we will both be in London this week, but unfortunately we couldn't meet up for real this time...

If your planning a trip to PARIS this spring or whenever

PLEASE STOP BY THURSDAY
to read Britta's
very informative

GUEST POST...

N.B.
I would be really flattered if anyone would like to Guest Post
Just send me an email


 

3 comments:

  1. I went to the post office today and I had a package and it was yours the one I sent I had to laugh.....have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love to meet Britta on thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting! I love Britta's blog and we are in touch regularly too. You are right, it is so simple but so stylish - always a visual treat! I will be tuning in for sure - Stephie x

    ReplyDelete