Tuesday, 22 March 2011

MY TWO TEENAGE SONS...



My two teenage sons have a day off school today in Sweden.
It's called 'Friluftsdag'

It literally means an open-air day.
The Outdoor sports activity of choice for my boys was
Ice-fishing with a neighbour on the snow mobile.

It wasn't a good day this morning...
It started to rain so back they came.

They decided to bath the Dog!


Whilst I got on with some chores...

7 comments:

  1. I imagine we could have a lot of laughs sitting at your beautiful kitchen table.
    Love, Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am happy to have found you... xx pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE A LOVELY DOG! MINE IS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME, WHILE I`M BLOGGING!


    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice fishing..... bbrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I think I'd much rather wash Stan The Man - he's so cute!! I have a twilight sports day this afternoon with my school. It runs from 1.30 to 7.30 pm. It's a bit drizzly outside, but it should still be fun!

    Linda. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely charming quote. I'm definitely saving that to my pinboard. Your Stanley is adorable.

    Rambles with Reese

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the space where you do your iron in, beautiful white and bright. Is it your kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fun, bet the dog enjoyed it lol maybe that was a new sport!

    ReplyDelete