I LOVE PARIS IN...SPRINGTIME
I was so flattered when Julie asked me to guest post on her wonderful blog!
I am a follower of her blog since its very beginning; her life swinging between London and Sweden sounds so interesting. So it is such a big pleasure for me to post here and to show you a small part of my little world in Paris.
I am a German in Paris, but moved one year ago to Rambouillet, a cute little town surrounded by woods only half an hour from Paris. I am still and will always be an urban Parisian girl but appreciate slower "back to nature" life in the countryside, certainly because Paris is part of my every day life.
is a kind of moodboard, a mingle-mangle of marvelous things that make life so worth living and sumptuous.
The most
beautiful things of life are in the small daily pleasures. Blogging has become a real passion for me and I hope that my dear followers will always enjoy my inspirations because YOU are a part of this daily pleasure.
I hope you will enjoy this post.
Julie asked me to give a little insight of Springtime in Paris...
Springy Paris is so wonderful.
The city finally wakes up from a long hibernation and breathes newlife with the first buds, chirping birds and fresh colors. Balmy temperatures invite for long walks at the riversides of the Seine, the numerous terraces are perfect for people watching and early morning walks when the city is still asleep and the flavor of fresh baked croissants wafts in the air... these little pleasures are a pure delight.
In the mood for following my path in this wonderful city that is Paris?
I invite you to discover some of my favorite places in Paris. Enjoy!
... for the retro homey "grandma's kitchen" charm, its next door old-fashioned grocery store and junk-shop
Le Boulanger des Invalides Jocteur
... for the typical Parisian flair and the delicious brioches pralinées.
... for the abundance of food-themed books.
Marché Monge
... for my old neighborhood spot, a pure personal nostalgic affair
L'objet qui parle
... for its tiny cabinet of curiosities style
...for the concept store, it's cozy used book café, the cantine the flower shop
... for its lovely simple and pure ceramic items
... for its large choice of haberdashery for craft projects
... for all this curious retro stuff "fell off the back of a truck"
Place des Petits-Pères
... for that special mood of Paris of yesteryear and the nearby covered passage Galerie Vivienne
Chere Britta
MERCI BEAUCOUP!
~x~
















Hej Julie,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much that you have chosen me to guest post on you wonderful blog; it's such a big pleasure for me. Have a save trip and ENJOY your weekend in London. xo, Britta
I enjoyed the tour a lot, Julie. Paris is one of my favorite cities. In Spring everything is even more beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHave a sunny day xxx
What a fantastic post! Lovely to learn something today and see some beautiful sights!
ReplyDeletexxxxxxxxxx
someday Momma someday.....those cafe-au -lait bowls....drool!! beautiful post!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was great to be in Paris with you this post.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty.
Beautiful. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteAnne xx
hello, lovely guest post! just wanted to check that you got the mugs? :-)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and I'm looking forward to reading your past posts. Your pictures are beautiful and I'm in love with the Swedish decor!! Come and visit my blog if you get a chance. : )
ReplyDelete~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
How lovely it all looks! Now I long to visit Paris in springtime (or any time really!) :D
ReplyDeleteHugs for a happy and sunny day, sweet Julie xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful tour,i have friends in Paris and your post has encouraged me to call them,thank you for a lovely post
ReplyDeleteIt looks great would like to visit Paris again
ReplyDeleteTack för dina gullig ord...
take care sandra
dear Julie, thanks so much for sharing these beautiful picture and post. I am going to visit France this September, but will be in the midi-Pyrénnees. am so excited about this !
ReplyDeletehappy day to you ^_^