Wednesday, 16 March 2011

SIMPLIFY



Trying very hard to do this with my life...


I am planning to make a very similar wooden sign

I purchased this fantastic decal from the talented
Shelly Cason

Take a look at her wonderful inspirational blog

4 comments:

  1. Hi friend! I love the women power for the albums listed on my blog. Thanks for including a man!
    Chris and I have made a goal to save for three years so we can spend three weeks in England, Scotland, Ireland and France (In three years, so we can pay cash).
    I'll want your help planning a bit when the time comes.
    Cheers and love, Camille
    Won't that be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sign a friend just got a new one..hers is huge, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej pa dig Julie,
    Thanks for your comment on my blog: yay! ;-)
    Yes, I made the dala hast above my bed. I just painted a canvas with the same paint as on my wall, made a dala hast template out of cardboard and painted it white: et voila!
    Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is simply beautiful ! i checked her shop and love it !
    hope you are having a wonderful week
    monique x

    ReplyDelete