Happy Spring, I put all my winter clothes away in hopes that it will start warming up...it's been in the 40's this last week and things are melting, Yippee!
Oh don't they look beautiful and cheery! Saturday morning was gorgeous here and I sat outside with a cuppa looking at the dew burn off the daffodils and grape hyacinths and it was bliss!
Now this is a pretty Spring post, sweet Julie. I like the blue white gingham underneath! Have a lovely evening. Did Mrs. Sun come out to play in your lovely country too today? Spring has arrived, woo hoooooo xxxxx
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
We have had a glorious sunshine weekend here on the south coast xox I am so excited about Spring really being here x
ReplyDeleteHappy Spring, I put all my winter clothes away in hopes that it will start warming up...it's been in the 40's this last week and things are melting, Yippee!
ReplyDeleteI am ready for spring!!! Thank you for sharing those beautiful flowers with us. Happy Spring to you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteChris :o)
The sun is shining beautifully here today!
ReplyDeleteLove the spring flowers! You always display them so prettily!
Rachel x
THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT dAFFS - YOU CAN BY THEM AND THEY INSTANTLY CHEER YOU UP. SHAME THEY DON'T LAST ABIT LONGER THOUGH XX
ReplyDeleteOh don't they look beautiful and cheery! Saturday morning was gorgeous here and I sat outside with a cuppa looking at the dew burn off the daffodils and grape hyacinths and it was bliss!
ReplyDeleteSunshine and colour do wonders for the soul!
Have a beautiful week my friend!
Love Vanessa xxxxxxx
Those daffodils are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteWe had some beautiful spring weather today.
Have a lovely week!
Now this is a pretty Spring post, sweet Julie. I like the blue white gingham underneath!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely evening. Did Mrs. Sun come out to play in your lovely country too today? Spring has arrived, woo hoooooo
xxxxx
Gorgeous Julie! I just love the yellow - it's so sunny! Stephie x
ReplyDeleteSweet Julie,
ReplyDeletesending you warm thoughts! You are truly sweet and warm and kind.
I wish I could be there .
Nina x
Happy, happy springtime! I love daffodils. They add sunshine to a grey day.
ReplyDelete