Thursday, 17 March 2011

STOCKHOLM LOPPIS




I spent a lovely weekend with my daughter in S'holm
She is at Art School

Just before Christmas she had a 'loppis' stall
 at under skrapan - 1 plan
in Skanstull


'Basar Under' means Basement or Underground Bazar



It is a 'Loppis'
Several stalls selling second-hand goods

My daughter & her BF took a stall again on Saturday

I helped her, it was tiring, but we had such fun...



There are also a few unique stalls
 selling handmade Art & Jewellery
Please check out here

I purchased this lovely crochet ring


If you are in an around the S'holm area
 Why not pay a visit?
Every Saturday
11am-6pm

6 comments:

  1. Aaahhh! Everything in that stall looks amazing, I think I'd want just about everything there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and your ring sounds fun can't wait to see....is the booth featured theirs...it looks full of treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems you'll had a great time! I would love to visit the Loppis, if only Stockholm wasn't so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have stall envy! I would have loved to have been there. It looks such fun. I bet you were tired. It's amazing how it can take it all out of you!

    Have a super weekend lovely Julie!!!

    Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet it was wonderful to see your daughter. The stall looks really wonderful, really wish I could have been there! If I travel to Stockholm I will be in heaven visiting the stalls.
    Have a super weekend!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. But...I was there last saturday, the 12th of march! I visit the Bazar for a short while when me and my husband were in Stockholm. Were you there?

    ReplyDelete