A few weeks ago...
This beautiful fresh & summery quilt arrived here in Sweden
I have been so busy that until today I had not had the opportunity to even untie it and savour it's loveliness
My lovely blogging friend Sairer sold it too me
How lucky for me
She has a wonderful, unique, English blog
I seem to be liking Green Gate more than CK
Green Gate is a Danish company
I am LOVING the quilt in the Guest Room











Oh I love your quilt, a gorggeous combination of prettiness offset by the stripes and checks!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that you saw the Northern Lights too!Nature is amazing!(just catching up on your previus posts!)
Rachel x
I love it!
ReplyDeleteoh its gorgeous.. it looks so lovely on the little bed..
ReplyDeletei love greengate ..but its not somthing that i come across that much.. im not sure were in england stocks it..
lovely though!
Oh your guest bedroom is lovely, love your new quilt too. I visited Denmark last weekend and worked with some Swedish people too, all so pleasant and friendly.
ReplyDeleteAll things nice...
Absolutely beautiful! I know what you mean about loving Green Gate more than Cath. I love Cath's new fabric with the lighthouses on though. xxx
ReplyDeleteOoh, the quilt is beautiful. It looks so lovely in your guestroom.
ReplyDeleteThat quilt is lovely. I think I see too much of Cath and get bored, but Greengate is a bit more 'unique'.
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous, such pretty, cheerful colours. I love Greengate products but there's nowhere selling them near me x
ReplyDeleteJust lovely and a little different.bless you the room looks good enough to visit lol.
ReplyDeleteOooh! It's beautiful! Lucky you and it looks perfect in your home too. Stephie x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! I love Greengate. I have a Greengate stripey rug that I got from a shop in Cornwall. But otherwise I havent seen it stocked anywhere else!
ReplyDelete-x-
Hi there , it is lovely Julie xxx
ReplyDeleteMe too.......Greengate any day over Cath! I ADORE Cath, so it tells you how much I love Greengate! Gorgeous, gorgeous quilt!
ReplyDeleteMuch love
Vanessa xxxxxxx
That is SOOO pretty
ReplyDeleteOh that is gorgeous! Looks beautiful against the white bedding. Do you keep popping in the room just to look at it? I would!
ReplyDeleteTickety-boo xxx
What a lovely quilt. It is so spring like.
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeletewath a wonderful quilt.
I love the colors sooo match.
greatings send you Conny
That quilt is so pretty.I love Greengate, CK has gone a bit too mainstream for me now.I LOVED it when it first came out and I could only find the odd piece here and there. Now I can get it in any local shop it's lost it's freshness. Greengate has the same vibe, and is really hard to find in the UK!
ReplyDeleteaaaah it's so pretty..now that's how it's meant to look! perfect, perfect place for it...wooden floors, white bed...sigh! xx
ReplyDelete