Thursday, 30 December 2010

POST CARD WISHES


I couldn't make up my mind...
so here are all 3






★ ┊    ★ ┊┊   ★ ┊  ★ ┊    

┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊ ┊     ★┊  

  ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ★ ┊ ★ ┊

┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊ ☆ ☆ 

☆┊   ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊┊ ☆   

┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊★┊ ★

☆┊ ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ☆

See you all
 sometime... NEXT YEAR!


13 comments:

  1. wish you all the best for the new year and looking forward to all the nice posts you have on your blog! snowy greetings from germany, geisslein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes and Happy New Year Julie.
    Thank you for sharing via your blog.
    Groeten, Corry en heleen

    ps. sorry i missed TUESDAY THROUGH...THE WINTER WINDOW (4)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,
    I wish you all the best for 2011, lot's of love, health and inspirations. Hope we will meet in 2011 in London. By the way, I will certainly be there at the end of March or beginning of April (I have to fix dates). Maybe we could work it out?
    Have a wonderful Christmas Eve! xo, Britta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again... I wanted to say have a wonderful "New Year's Eve", like you can see, I am still in the Christmas mood ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blessed new year and meeting you in 2010 has been a real kick in the pants your so funny.....enjoy your evening with your men!
    I'm going to have my parents up for the night so we will probably be in bed by 9pm!
    everyone up here has firework parties and frankly I have been to them every year and standing in the cold at night is overatted the kids love it.
    Cheers Julie to a wonderful 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy New Year, Julie! I've enjoyed getting to know you so much. Wish we could have met up in London this past summer... Next time for sure!

    Enjoy the celebration tonight. I wish you a wonderful year ahead!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, Happy New Year to you too. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful night and a superb 2011!!!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gott Nytt år!! I hope there will be a lots of "fika" 2011!!

    Kram Cia

    ReplyDelete
  10. ★ Happy New Year sweets ★

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Julie, love popping on by your blog (love the music today too). Hope 2011 is the best yet for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Happy New Year Julie. I love these photos. Hope you had a wonderful time over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete