View from Kitchen Window
View from Lounge
As you know I am in London, at my parents house
These are the views that greeted me a 8am this morning
As you can see ALL traces of snow have gone...
Apparently more is on it's way Thur/Fri
I was due to travel back on Friday afternoon, but I DO NOT want to be caught out
so last night I booked myself a flight back to Stockholm on Thursday lunch-time
hopefully I'll be back in Sweden before the snow hits the UK
Looking forward to seeing all you window views...





Oh Julie, everything is so green ! in my place, we are covered in a feww inches of snow and it is suppose to snow all week. love the garden at your parents.
ReplyDeletehave a happy tuesday !
monique
Christmas in Sweden? you are doing the right thing going on thursday love jennyx
ReplyDeleteHi Julie. Looks very nice at your parents. Safe travels back to Sweden. xxx
ReplyDeleteLook lovely over there. I'm freezing at the moment. I too am fighting the weather. I have to go and get Mimi from college tomorrow and they're calling for snow and ice. She might have to wait until Friday for me. Wishing you a great trip back and that you miss all of that snow coming your way. Be well friend!
ReplyDeleteI hope you make it back before the snow hits.
ReplyDeleteWe got some last night just a sprinkling. It finally warmed up though it's been below zero to 4 above for over a week and this morning it was 10 above...hooray!
Have you had fun with your folks? Mine were here Sunday and they are coming back up today they crack me up as they get older, my Mom talks only about food anymore!
Hi Julie, and thanks a LOT for the lovely gift you sent me. I will fond a splendid place for the sign!!
ReplyDeleteTake a look through my christmas window!
Marie
Hej Julie
ReplyDeleteToday is the view in through our window.
No snow left here now either. I hope the forecast snow doesn't stop your plans. x
What a pretty window & such a lovely garden view..I hope you make it home before any more snow x
ReplyDeleteLove your parents window view, such a lovely garden! Have a good trip back to Sweden!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes, Corry
Hej Hej Julie, Sorry it`s so late - is it still Tuesday? Have a safe trip home.
ReplyDeleteHej Dar
Julie, I wish you safe travels. I am shocked to see so much green! I expected London to be buried like we are right now. I'm getting ready to post my enchanted views out my windows. I'm also secretly hoping we can keep doing this. huh??? Can we please??? Pleasssse??? If I were a dog I'd wag my tail!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful views! Love the stonework from the lounge too.
ReplyDeletehappy day!
Hej Julie - my message from last night wouldn't work and I was rushing off to see a very beautiful Nativity....so I had to wait till this morning to say "Hello!". Hope your flight gets you safely home before the snow! Take care Em x
ReplyDeleteThe snow will come here in Sweden to. But soon its time to skiing! The girls and P has alredy been there.
ReplyDeleteLove Cia