Monday, 27 December 2010

Splash of Colour December:







I am looking forward to some relaxing hooky time between the Christmas and New Year period.

I HOPE to complete all those little projects I started with such enthusiasm and never finished...

I am joining in with Emma
 over at 
 Silver Pebble

I am loving the colours of my crochet yarn
  'Splash of Colour December'

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could crochet a the moment, but I chopped the top of my thumb the day before Christmas so I am finding myself rather limited when it comes to crafting at the moment. :( Loving those wool colours.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty photos! I'm glad you have some relaxing time to crochet now. I can't wait to see what you are making with those lovely bright colours. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous Julie! Looks like Christmas at your place was wonderful too. Best wishes for the New Year

    ReplyDelete