Thursday, 23 December 2010

THE SMELL OF CHRISTMAS IN THE AIR...




Freshly baked home-made English Mince Pies & Swedish Peppakakor...

And 
 ORANGES!
I will try to update this post...
 As I go about my Christmas preparations

In Sweden we celebrate Christmas on 24th December 'Julafton'

This year we will have double celebrations again
English Christmas Dinner
Swedish Julbord



5 comments:

  1. I wish you and your family a merry christmas.
    love
    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also celebrate noche buena, that's like having an extra dinner at midnight. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Julie we too celebrate on the 24th and my kids are driving me nut's with the begging and pleading,so we invited the neighbor kids over to distract them and Mimi and her little friend fought all day, she just got picked up with her brother and I don't know what to go for a glass of wine or another cookie or both!!! Merry of the merriest to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, yummy. I have the same cookie cutter of the elk ;o) Merry Christmas to you, Julie! xo, Britta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful Christmas, Julie! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete