Monday, 6 December 2010

ON THE DAY THAT I WAS BORN...


TODAY...1965 (eeek)

This was  NO 1. in the US charts





My apologies for my ipod music playing over the top, if you double click on this You Tube video it should open a new window and take you straight to You Tube to view it...

Classic 60's

Don't forget tomorrow...

TUESDAY THROUGH...THE WINTER WINDOW (2)
Everybody Welcome to Join in and play along
The more the merrier...


I will let you know who the winner is of the
 Merry Christmas Giveaway
  tomorrow evening

Now I am off to eat cake...AND
 pour myself a large
 G & T

CHEERS!







7 comments:

  1. Hiep, Hiep, Hoera! Happy Birthday to you julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a wonderful day Julie, enjoy that G & T & lots of delicous cake, Hooray!
    I tried taking my window pic last night, but my camera wouldn't work. Our windows look so very pretty with fairy lights everywhere, so sad not to be able to share it with you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you peace and joy on your birthday, Julie! A little late but no less heartfelt
    xo
    Your friend from Australia
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!!!
    Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU to all my lovely blogging friends for my Birthday messages. ;-)
    Happy December Days...
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete