Wednesday, 29 December 2010

PARTY DRESSES


PARTAY...PARTAY... PARTAY...


I LOVE this image from  the famous London photographer
For many years his photo's have appeared in VOGUE
This is his iconic 'Lamp Tree' photograph
Are you ready to PARTAY in the NEW YEAR 2011?
Do you have your dress ready?

5 comments:

  1. I love this image, I did buy a dress to wear with my shoes but no where to go, so I just might trot around the house after church.
    Have you got a red dress to go with your slippers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, that image is the sweetest, suits perfectly for the time of year!
    Wishing you a very happy merry and lovely New Year!
    Hope you will have a wonderful celebration Dec 31th!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! How cute.

    Happy New Year to you and yours! Have a great night. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear Julie!!
    I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you a wonderful New Year.
    What a wonderful picture!!! Wish i had one of those fancy dresses. I still don't know what to wear. I think I'll use something old with maybe a new scarf...

    Love from Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this photo! Happy New year to you, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete