Tuesday, 7 December 2010

TUESDAY THROUGH...THE WINTER WINDOW (2)



A window reflection...

As I walked into my son's bedroom this view greeted me!
I had my camera to hand as I intended to take a picture through his bedroom window as his view of the
 bird feeding table, barn and river is soo nice
What a lovely surprise! 



The sun is not high in the sky for very long
Already so quickly the sun was moving lower...


To put the view into context...

P.S.
 Guess who made the bed today?

Tuesday Through...The Winter Window

ANY WINDOW

In your home, your shed, your school, your place of work, your favourite shop, your journey...
Wherever you are...Inside or Outside...
Share your view of the world!

Play Along With...


Here are last weeks wonderful views
The new link list starts every Tuesday for the next 3 weeks
Post a photo and blog about your view
Link back to this post here
(Swedish House)

http://www.myblogswedishouse.blogspot.com/

Add your link to The Mister Linky list below...


YOUR BLOG NAME
THE URL/HTTP: OF YOUR POST


LOVE PEACE enJOY!








16 comments:

  1. Good Morning Julie and Belated Birthday Greetings to you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, hope you had a lovely birthday. Groetjes, Corry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also from me a happy belated birthday. I would like to join your tuesday photo thing. And shall try now to post it.
    Many greetings, Frieda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see your post yesterday - belated Happy Birthday to you!
    Great view - I've joined in again this week. Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. This morning I could have taken pictures all morning long. It's snowing and has been continually for the last 2.5 days.

    Julie, your pictures are beautiful & I love the story line of light they tell. Oh, and I'm quite certain your son made the bed. *cough* *cough* Thanks for another fun week sharing our window views with the world. I'm off to upload my pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beatiful Julie!
    Its so dark out now.. i longing for spring allready!

    I hope you had a nice birthday!

    A warm hug
    Ann-Catrin

    enjoy your stay in London but i understand its hard too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this picture Julie! Hope you thoroughly enjoyed your special day x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Lovely pictures you are showing!
    And a Happy Birthday to you!
    Love
    Sadnra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rather late today - it's been a very busy Tuesday! A late Birthday hug and warm wishes - hope you had a good one! Love Em x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie! Thank you for your very kind offer of more Bilar, but I had 2 bags already hidden away! I was quite shocked to discover that particular Ikea store no longer stocks Bilar - it's a good job there is another store nearby! And, really, any excuse to visit...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shadow. I often see shadows cast on our huge boulders outdoors.

    Birthdays wishes to you!
    And good job on the bed making :)

    happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie. Those pics are great. I took some pics through our windows but they just looked depressing! Will try to come up with a good idea for next week!
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Late entry for me! my window has nothing new to show so I have been looking at shop windows instead. Selfridges I think is the best this year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what great pics those are Julie! And when was your birthday?! I missed it! Mine was yesterday (it's Wednesday here), so on Dec the 7th like this post! We are both Sagittarians!

    Happy Birthday!!

    Linda. xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you to everyone who played along and shared their wonderful winter views.
    I hope to get last weeks collage up tomorrow and will collage these at the same time...
    thank you for your patience with me.
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete