Thursday, 2 December 2010

QUIET TIME...


I LOVE this time of day...

Just me and my cup of tea
whilst the rest of the house is sleeping



Have a cosy day...
Keep Warm


~x~

18 comments:

  1. Julie, your home looks so splendid! Restful and TIDY. I'm jealous! I'm off to dust the kitchen! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Julie
    love the runner! I'm into runners at the moment found one in the cupboard from Ikea still in the packet and practically squealed!!
    jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie,
    it becomes warm and cosy in my heart wenn I look at your pictures!!!
    Soooooo nice!
    Juliane from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean: WHEN I look at your pictures... *hihi*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures do look so peaceful and cosy. Enjoy your quiet time.
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks so lovely and cosy!!
    i have your table and chairs.. .we've only had it a few months and its all chipped ..how does yours look so nice!!??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess you are used to dealing with all this snow - your home looks cosy and fresh and I want to make mine look like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful place to find some quiet. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please can I come and live with you?! I don`t take up very much space!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i do love your little dining nook, it sure does look really comfy.
    thanks for your visit, i will try and post a new pic of a another window for next tuesday :)
    for your info, no, i did not do that cute deer picture. bought it as it is in a shop for just a few dollars and knew exactly where it belonged. was happy of my find. ^_^
    have a lovely day
    hugs,
    monique

    ReplyDelete
  11. me again ^-^
    thanks so much for entering my giveaway. will try and remember to come back for yours. i am really super busy as i am having a craft event this coming saturday. Arrrgghhh ( shriek of panic ) oh love that song "Mountains man" what is the name of the singer ? so good !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie ? aboutthe stag-deer, i bought some tags from brandywine on etsy. here is the link, maybe you will like it. it is not like my pictureframe, but i love it still. maybe you can do something nice with those tags. i think she can even make a custom size for you.
    happy shopping !

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/63451758/lone-stag

    p.s. thanks for the info on animal tracks. Listening to " release me " by oh laura ? love this one too ! my knid of music. :)
    xx
    monique

    ReplyDelete
  13. It does look very serene there. I have that same mug! I love my Union Jacks!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Så mysigt det ser ut! Vi ska faktiskt på Majas Café och äta imorgon! :-)
    Kram Anki

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't it just lovely to sit in quiet?

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and I are cut from the same cloth this is my bliss time too!
    My gosh now I have to add that amazing white table and chairs to my list....whats a girl to do!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh gorgeous pictures my lovely friend! I have the same table and chairs, yet mine is buried under a sea of crafty stuff at the moment.....so I will keep looking at your picture and imagining that mine will look like that again one day! ha ha! Actually, i'll imagine that my house will look like yours one day! he he. These pictures are soooooo warm and cosy and make me feel all that inside!

    Much love

    Vanessa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete