I am off to Stockholm Saturday and back home to London Sunday...
It has just dawned on me that I will probably not be able to pick or choose and cut-down and decorate a tree before I leave...
So my tree will be up sometime around
20th December!!!
Do you have your tree up and decorated yet?
What's your favourite kind of decorations?
I am not really into baubles...
But I could change my mind after seeing this great post
Have fun decorating your trees and homes
LOVE PEACE enJOY!
~X~







Julie I got my tree up on Tuesday and I have to say I'm bauble queen although we usually get a 9 ft Noble fir but the nursery went out of business so we had to go to lowes and its maybe 5 1/2 ft so many baubles did not make the cut this year....so sad!
ReplyDeleteI was friends with the nursery owners and I never had to pay much sometimes I got them free, wow not this year.
My Mom and Dad lent me there laptop,their sweet!
Have fun on your trip!
Some day next week will be tree trimming day ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip and enjoy joy joy, Julie xxxx
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteour Christmastree will be decorated on 23th every year. Here in Germany it´s a tradition . :o)
I´m so glad that you bouhgt the moose. :o)))) (I already told you, did´nt I *hihi*)
Many big greetings!!!
Juliane
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link!
Have a safe trip and a wonderful Christmas.
Carole x
Our tree is up & this year we have a little train running around it, though the train keeps disapearing all about the house, hmmm...I do love baubles, I love their perfect roundness & glossy shine...have a wonderful trip x
ReplyDeleteWe don't have a lot of extra a space, so we've taken to decorating a Norfolk pine. You need to keep the ornaments nice and light for that so we stick to lovely straw and red thread ornaments. They are up, but we're having a hard time keeping them on the tree. I think the tree has gained some breadth that causes the whole household to brush against it when they walk past. It may be time for hooks rather than just using the thread loops.
ReplyDeleteHave a good trip!
I haven't done a thing. I am hoping to get my tree organised early next week. Where is the time going?!
ReplyDeleteI don't mind a few baubles. I have some nice clear glass ones which look pretty of a night when the fairy lights are on. I put coloured ones in bowls as decoration as well.
Enjoy your travels, Stephie x
Hi
ReplyDeleteyhanks for your kinds words you leave in my blog so often! Im so glad everytime=)))Im often in on your side also and i love it! Im not so god at leaving comments=))))) Wish you the best christmas many hugs Johanna
We put our tree up two days ago, which is early for me... Back home in Sweden we used to put it up the day before Christmas Eve. Here in Australia, it seems to be common to put it up the 1st of December, so we're kind of in between ;-)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice 3:e Advent, Julie :-)
Kram från Australia♥
Hi Julie, Our tree is still standing in het hallway, waiting to be placed in a nice spot in our living room! Hopefully my husband will have some time tomorrow....and after that the decorating starts! Hurray!! Enjoy your time in Stockholm!
ReplyDeleteLieve groet & happy weekend,
Madelief
Your blog is just divine!
ReplyDeleteBeen to buy our tree tonight and we will all decorate it tomorrow. Have a lovely time in London and a safe trip! x
Have a great time in Stockholm and London! Lucky you! I miss London.
ReplyDeleteHugs Anki
Have a wonderful time in London, Julie ! Enjoy the British holiday spirit. xo, Britta
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteFinally I got my computer back. Oh how I've missed this space. I hope you have a great trip to London. No I don't have my tree up yet but normally we put it up any time after the 15th. Be sure and show us yours. I bet it'll be beautiful.