Hej Julie, Thank you so much for your nice greetings! I´m so sorry that the moose is broken and that it finally reached you on 28th... :o( But I´m very happy that you like the angel! It was the first I´ve ever made. :o) And it´s for you! I wish you a very very happy new year and all the best you can imagine! Hugs! Juliane
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hej Julie,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your nice greetings!
I´m so sorry that the moose is broken and that it finally reached you on 28th... :o(
But I´m very happy that you like the angel! It was the first I´ve ever made. :o) And it´s for you!
I wish you a very very happy new year and all the best you can imagine!
Hugs!
Juliane
Mmm, härligt med en ny början! Idag flödar ljuset in här. Härligt!
ReplyDeleteKram Camilla
Happy New Year to you! Such a wonderful find!
ReplyDeleteRachel x
My first item on my list is no change and I'm going to try and love my flaws....This will be a first for me!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Love those plastic letters - I'm so envious!
ReplyDeletex
Hi Julie, happy new year!... new beginnings is so right it's managing to really leave the last year behind that's the trick! jennyx
ReplyDeleteGod fortsättning på det nya året!
ReplyDeleteKram Anki
Happy New Beginnings. I know you will just fill that blank piece of paper. I know it. Puss och kram
ReplyDeleteValarie
Wow what beautiful plastic letters, such beautiful packaging xox Wishing you new beginnings for 2011 xox
ReplyDeleteThanks for your wishes! Those letters are beautiful and funny.Just saw that Tim Walker picture from your earlier post. The Best!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy one:)
XX
You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove, Camille
Just found your sweet blog...so glad I did...I am off to take a peek around. Happy Monday to you. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, thanks so much for all of the lovely comments over at DD's blog.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year to you. I love all of the inspirational
words here!
Carole x
Love love love this - soooo cute :O)
ReplyDelete