Saturday, 25 December 2010

OH HOLY NIGHT...




"O Holy Night"
O Holy night, the stars are brightly shining
It is the night of our dear Savior's birth
Long lay the world in sin and error pining
Til He appeared and the soul felt it's worth
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoyces
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn
Fall on your knees

O hear the angel voices
O night divine!
O night when Christ was born
O night divine!
O night, O night divine!

And in His Name, all oppression shall cease
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we
Let all within us praise his holy name
Christ is the Lord!
Their name forever praise we

Noel, Noel
O night, O night Divine
Noel, Noel
O night, O night Divine
Noel, Noel
O night, O holy Divine

I LOVE this carol...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU
 AND YOUR FAMILIES!
LOVE PEACE enJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Hej Julie,
    I wish you a merry merry Christmas!!! Hope the Moose reached you as well???!!
    Many BIG Greetings!
    Juliane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma, your package arrived yesterday I love my magazine and those napkins you little sweetie I LOVE THEM!!
    Has your package arrived yet???
    and my man at church is a widower and he's game to be set up with my woman.....Too funny!
    Merry Christmas
    Love Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! Love it so much! The words are amazing.
    Hope you had a beautiful Christmas.
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete