Look at all these wonderful views...
5. Yarn Round Hook 6. and 7. brown paper & string 8. Drommar av Silver
9. Child in Harmony 10. Little Ted Canvas 11. Pughs News 12. Bob AND Mabel
9. Child in Harmony 10. Little Ted Canvas 11. Pughs News 12. Bob AND Mabel
A Big heart felt Thank You to everybody for your patience
LIFE got in the way...
It takes me some time upload and link the Mosaic Tile Window...
We got there in the end!
Emily and Valarie please email me your photo in a Jpeg or html file so that I may upload them to this mosaic...Thanks
Camille it is never to late to join in...
Your window views are spectacular and so interesting
Thank you for sharing and linking on your blog
I have taken the liberty to add your photo's here
(I hope you don't mind?)
Erin at Pughs News, suggested a great idea to me
that we link up on a Tuesday in December to share a
Christmas/December/Winter
Tuesday Through...The Window
ANY WINDOW
In your home, your shed, your school, your place of work, your favourite shop, your journey...
Wherever you are...Inside or Outside...
Share your view of the world!
ANY WINDOW
In your home, your shed, your school, your place of work, your favourite shop, your journey...
Wherever you are...Inside or Outside...
Share your view of the world!
Would you like to play along?
I understand that December really is a busy time for many...
so with that in mind...No hard and fast rules...
I am going to put the Mister Linky Meme up on
Tuesday 7th 14th 21st December
You choose which day suits you...







Oooh some lovely, lovely windows there!! What a good idea about the Christmas one too. There will be loads of wonderful pics for that I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteAn apology Julie, I haven't been visiting as often as I usually would as every time I visited (this was a few weeks ago), my newly updated virus (I use Panda Global), would seemingly decide it wasn't compatible with your site. Said there was a 'run error' on one of the 'lines' and I had to re-start my computer for Panda Global to maintain itself properly, or some such gobbledy gook. It used to pop up when your music started... but only started doing it at that time... so I figure it was one of the auto updates.
I've tried again today for the first time in around 2 weeks, and it all seems fine... no message telling me to restart and closing down all my internet tabs.
So YAY!!!!!!! I hope it's fixed itself. Maybe the next updates fixed whatever the problem was.
Anyhow, just wanted to explain. :)
Linda. xx
It was a lovely meme to play along with, I'll look forward to December..x
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! I have been in a blogging funk Julie. But now you have given me inspiration again! Thanks, you are like the blog mumma, bringing everyone together, thank you! Hope you are doing great whether you are here (London) or there (Sweden). Lots of love. Jo
ReplyDeleteI loved it, Julie! It was a wonderful idea, and so much fun to peek through so many windows on the world...
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely play along at some point in December, maybe all three times, we'll see!
xoxo Erin
Hi Julie by the time I get round to cleaning my windows inside your feature will be finished I'm sure! can you believe the window cleaner cleaned the outside on monday in a storm!!!jennyx
ReplyDeleteHeya my lovely. Hope all okay at your end, and 'life' is slowing to a more gentle pace for you! Lovely mosaic! That was fun doing that!
ReplyDeleteHave a super duper day!
Much love
Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Life got in the way here too! Hope the photos get to you safely on your return - enjoy your break Em xx
ReplyDelete