Tuesday, 2 November 2010

THANK YOU



Thank You to everyone who played along...


View from a lounge window at the Summer House

I thought I would share one last view with you
Thank you for sharing!

I arrived back home to Swedish House late last night...

I desperately need to upload all your
wonderful window views you shared from last week...
Thank you for your patience


LOVE PEACE enJOY

~x~

9 comments:

  1. Welcome home Julie. I know Tuesday Through the Window is over but I just had to do one more. I hope your visit went well. Thinking about you lots.
    puss och kram,
    Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home chickadee! Did everything go smoothly? Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous view, it's like a movie scene! Thanks for hosting, it was fun..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a beautiful insight into your life. I do hope that all is well for you, I will confirm once the cheque has arrived. Thanks again, Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home, Julie. Thanks for hosting Tuesday through the Window. I really loved it! Perhaps a repeat one Tuesday in December? I'd love to see some Christmasy, snowy scenes through people's windows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea Erin!
    Would anyone else like to play along in December...christmas windows?
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie,

    You have a beautiful view! All those trees. It's like living in a wood. Love the idea of the christmas windows. Perhaps I can join in after all :-).

    Happy evening & lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you glad to be back in the Swedish House?
    It looks like an oasis of calm, jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, this makes me so happy (and a little jealous). My Swede & I have been talking about a move back to Sweden...looks so beautiful!

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete