Thursday, 25 November 2010

SNOW STORM'S & A STAR










Yesterday morning and most of today, has been spent cosily inside watching this storm... 

It was very hard for me to capture.

This post is especially for my new found blogging friend
Lisa, who asked if I'd share some photo's of the snow storm.

Everyday I sit and stay awhile and admire her attic view...

What the sea told me...   

'All lost things seem to drift down to the sea...
 And so did I...'

Just take a look at Lisa's INSPIRATIONAL photo's and words.



8 comments:

  1. Wow, look at that snow!!! You lucky ducks.

    I'm a big fan of Lisa's too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer! That is some snow you are having my lovely Julie! Good job you are warm and cosy all tucked up inside! No snow here, not sure if we will ever get any this week, seems to be all up north....but still really rather chilly here to say the least!

    Stay all snug and warm my friend!

    Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you captured it very well. It looks beautiful.
    Thanks for popping by DD's blog btw. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie,
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING and thank you so much for the lovely card! WOW, so much snow... It also snowed here in the Paris region, I saw some snow while driving home from work. It will be more the next days.
    Wishing you all the best, xo
    Britta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Julie... I would give anything to see snow like that someday!

    Everything just looks so lovely when it has icing on top!

    Thanks for the mention xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG..Loads of snow...ive still got my fingers crossed that we get some real soon..we are always the last to have it..lol
    TFS Hugs Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Photograph, love the snow. It must be cosy inside.

    ReplyDelete