Monday, 8 November 2010

WINTER IS COMING...


Today I woke to everything sparkling and white
Brrrrr...MINUS -16.9 at 6am this morning





My kitchen window...

I have loads of things to do before I go back to London, Sunday!

Today I am going to stay warm and cosy inside
The fire is alight and the coffee is brewing...



Have a great week ahead everyone

LOVE PEACE enJOY


P.S.
Heidi see...I am wearing my RED CLOGS indoors! LOL!

13 comments:

  1. What a cozy fire to keep one warm. Love, love your red clogs!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey, that's cold! Your red clogs are gorgeous ... :0)

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! That is so cold! You look so cozy indoors with your gorgeous clogs on though!
    It's pretty nippy here too today!
    Enjoy your week!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just found your blog in a roundabout way and I love it. My fantasy house is a swedish one so I shall be coming back for more. That frosty view is an antidote to Norfolk mud here in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bbbrrrrr I can feel the chill from here :o)

    Have a lovely time in London xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i JUST FOUND YOUR LOVELY BLOG. it's absolutely lovely.What a gorgious view from your kitchen window.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok...I've never said this before...or have I??? I WANT THOSE CLOGS!!!!! And I'm going to screammmmm until I get themmmm...AAaaaaaaaggghhh.....

    No? Oh well.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzer, that's flippin' cold! Hope you had your thermals on!!!!!!! The fire looks nice and toasty, and what a fab view you have from your windows...am I the tinsiest bit jealous....oh yeah! ha ha!

    Hope you have a fab day today my friend!

    Love Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so funny I spotted those clogs immediately and then finished reading, your so funny! all cozy by the fire and is that a fashion magazine.
    You know those shoes will never wear out if you only wear them inside, hmmmm! are you thinking what I'm thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes let's swap I know just the mag. to send you and take good care of my red clogs and my red purse!lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie, WOW, I love white winter wonderlands, it looks fantastic. But how cold is it in Sweden at this time of the year, unbelievable... Tomorrow, it's my London Day, I am so excited about. It's grey and rainy the whole week, expect tomorrow ;o) Thank you for your email and don't worry about the Halloween card, I completely understand. But I would be very happy to receive it now, what a great surprise ! Have a wonderful day! xo, Britta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Julie!)
    I sent a letter to email.
    With best wishes, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that a snow? As in white and cold? Don't know how I think about that.... perhaps I do like some snow right now.
    Stay warm and cozy, Julie. xxxx

    ReplyDelete