Friday, 26 November 2010

I HAD BETTER GET MY SKATES ON...





It's less than 1 month exactly until...
Christmas Day

In Sweden Santa arrives even earlier on...
 24th December
(Julafton)

I really do need to get my skates on...

Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Ha en bra helg!

LOVE PEACE enJOY


~x~


12 comments:

  1. In which case, you will be celebrating in 4 weeks time...28 days...672 hours! Now that sounds really scarey. AAAARGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie! So do I! The tree I ordered is real and so pretty.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous set of skates! Love those to bits!

    Yes, very scary indeed!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Lovely skates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie,

    These skates look really fashionable! What a great colour. They will definetely notice you on the ice :-).

    I would love to see a picture of your firescreen. Could you please send me one?

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hej Hej Julie, last time I went ice-skating I broke my wrist and got told off by me youngest sister for not `acting my age`! Maybe if I`d had your pretty skates on, I wouldn`t have been so unlucky. I have a confession to make! I sent my friend Amanda her Handmade Xmas Decoration Swap parcel in the box which you sent me my Cath Kidston stuff in - I`m an absolutely avid `recycler` - so if you happen to be passing by her place, you`re sure of spotting it!Hope she re-uses it too!

    Hej Dar x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab skates! I wish we had an ice skating tradition! It is so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous picture! I think we'll put our decorations up this weekend, I can't wait any longer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear now I'm not just coveting the red clogs, the red purse but now the red skates too!!!
    I loved the Card soo cute!

    I'm stuck in the big city with a broken down truck!!! whats a girl to do, shop....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am planning on ice skating for the first time this year!!! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I definitely want to learn how to skate (finally!). I do want a pair of these red lovelies!!
    Have a sweet evening xxxx

    ReplyDelete