Phew, I thought I missed the through my dirty window but then I read the official start date. I ripped my house apart yesterday getting ready for Christmas, and its 4am the house is quiet and I'm suppose to be finishing but drinking coffee and catching up is so much more fun.....I think I'm going to start next Tue with my Christmas Swedish window. I can't wait to show you! Have a great day Julie.
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
What a great sign. It's lovely. I love the look of it AND I love what it says too!!
ReplyDeleteSarahx
Phew, I thought I missed the through my dirty window but then I read the official start date.
ReplyDeleteI ripped my house apart yesterday getting ready for Christmas, and its 4am the house is quiet and I'm suppose to be finishing but drinking coffee and catching up is so much more fun.....I think I'm going to start next Tue with my Christmas Swedish window. I can't wait to show you! Have a great day Julie.
Good to be reminded of all those things!
ReplyDeleteSå sant som det är skrivet!
ReplyDeleteKram Cia
I adore this idea of that kind of sign. A great list it is!
ReplyDeleteHappy hugs for a wonderful Thanksgiving xoxoxo
love this quote!
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful day today!
greetings from rainy germany, geisslein