I'm jealous - I looovvvvvveeeeee snow - I cant wait until we get some - I get so excited. We have had a Tibetan Terrier this year and they are supposed to love the snow too (they come from the snowy mountains) so I'm looking forward to him seeing it for the first time XX
Thank you for visiting Planet Penny, Julie. I love those fairy lights against the snowy outside. It would be amazing to see the crochet bunting hanging up in your home in the snow! Penny x
Oooh, gorgeous! I am absolutely high as a kite when it snows here. Last year we had quite a lot so fingers crossed for this year! Lucky you!
I can never keep track of where you live! Is it America, is it London is it Sweden? I am coming to the conclusion that you have a place in all three ountries. Am I close to the truth yet?!!
Isn't Jan Constantine lovely? I've met her a couple of times at various Country Living Fairs. I try to calm myself when I get to talk to her but I find it hard to contain my excitement!!
Love your photos! ...Wonderful to see snow through your window. It almost feels like I'm in Sweden. Haven't been home since Christmas 2003 so I'm starting to miss the snow now ;-)
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm jealous - I looovvvvvveeeeee snow - I cant wait until we get some - I get so excited.
ReplyDeleteWe have had a Tibetan Terrier this year and they are supposed to love the snow too (they come from the snowy mountains) so I'm looking forward to him seeing it for the first time XX
Hello Julie! What a magical scene. I do love the view from all the windows in your little slice of heaven.
ReplyDeleteSo glad the scarflette arrived safe and sound. Although I don't think it will be of much use for a good few months yet over there!
Can't wait to see what comes out of the pillow swap.............
xo Fran
Such a cosy scene! Love it. x
ReplyDeleteIt looks soooooooo cold...but so very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIsn't is so lovely to be cosied up inside and watch the snow outside?!
Have a super weekend my friend xxx
Could you send some over please - am sure my boys would love a snowy weekend :)
ReplyDeleteOh it is so cosy! I love the jar with the lights. I might just borrow that idea...;)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend dear!
You lucky thing - I think that I would love your Swedish house too! Please let me know if you're ever needing a new best friend....xx
ReplyDeleteWith a cup of coffee in one hand a cookie in the other and that lovely house to sit in, your in heaven!
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm lovely!
ReplyDeleteIt's cold here but not THAT cold.
Your blog makes me happy.
Where are you that you have snow? I love the way snow looks but am a freak to drive in it...I am not looking forward to that...
ReplyDeletegorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI love the fairy lights in the jar looks so pretty! have a nice weekend
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! The lights in the jar look great!
ReplyDeleteHave a fab weekend.
such a magical blog- love your piccys! ;0)
ReplyDeletewow! i love the snow, may stay here a while admiring ;0)x kazzy x
Thank you for visiting Planet Penny, Julie. I love those fairy lights against the snowy outside. It would be amazing to see the crochet bunting hanging up in your home in the snow! Penny x
ReplyDeleteOooh, gorgeous! I am absolutely high as a kite when it snows here. Last year we had quite a lot so fingers crossed for this year! Lucky you!
ReplyDeleteI can never keep track of where you live! Is it America, is it London is it Sweden? I am coming to the conclusion that you have a place in all three ountries. Am I close to the truth yet?!!
Isn't Jan Constantine lovely? I've met her a couple of times at various Country Living Fairs. I try to calm myself when I get to talk to her but I find it hard to contain my excitement!!
Sarahx
Love your photos! ...Wonderful to see snow through your window. It almost feels like I'm in Sweden. Haven't been home since Christmas 2003 so I'm starting to miss the snow now ;-)
ReplyDeleteKram från Australien♥