Thursday, 11 November 2010

TO LIGHT THE WAY...





The evenings are dark now...


But candle light is so cosy and comforting
And the fire so warm and inviting!
I really like these old style candle holders
I picked them up in my local $Dollar Store
 for less than a fiver each
40 SEK

I'll have two please!

LOVE PEACE enJOY!
Your evening  




3 comments:

  1. What lovely candle-holders they are! I wish I had a fire - only night storage heaters in my flat for me! It is horrible and windy and rainy here in England - no snow yet like you though!
    Have a lovely evening.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were a steal of a deal! I just got done lighting some candles myself.

    Lets do coffee and one hour of shopping oh and can I see your adorable house that I covet from afar.
    Have you ever traveled North?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous holders. what a lucky find.

    ReplyDelete