Monday, 29 November 2010

JUL




It's beginning to look and feel a lot like Christmas...
A Swedish/Scandinavian Christmas...

Tommorrow is the start of


I am really looking forward to sharing and seeing
all your wonderful views

Thanks for sharing!

LOVE PEACE enJOY... those windows views

7 comments:

  1. I love your advent candle.....pray I can get out of this house....My sister is the worst host we have been on eggshells for days she is a flaming redhead....TNT, LOOKOUT! she could blow any minute!

    anyway I can't wait till through my dirty window starts again! Take care, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say your JUL I liked see I'm not thinking straight....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes its really looks like christmas!

    Love Cia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Hej Julie, I love your `Jul` but I`m laughing at Heidi`s comment! I AM a flaming redhead....but I walk on eggshells when I go to my sister`s house - she`s a dynamite blondie!
    I`m off to try and work out how to link to Tuesday Through the Window.

    Hej Dar
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work Tuesdays right thru until 10pm so my pic will have to be either very early or very late! but I will join you. The windowcleaner has just been - good start! Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!! ...Jul Jul strålande Jul!

    Kram från Australien♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. huuuuhhh - it´s so cold here in germany, but we not have as much snow as you! But I like it, snow makes the world looks so peaceful, friendly and clean! have a lovely and cuddly night! :o)

    ReplyDelete