Wednesday, 10 November 2010

WISH YOU WERE HERE...?


It's arrived!



All in a day's work...


Shovels to the ready...


Sonshine and Moi were clearing at first light this morning
Our first major snowfall and where is hubby today?
LONDON
grr...

Everything is beautiful and white


STANLEY
The Snow Dog!

12 comments:

  1. Thats so funny your snow dog is so sweet.
    I bet that white stuff looks so beautiful against that red Swedish house of yours!
    We used to shovel our whole yard Phil and I
    Until my parents gave us one of there 4- wheelers with a plow on it.
    I kind of miss it, except this year our first snow was Two feet or more!

    Only a couple more weeks till through the window again. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. is that early for were you are or do you normally get snow this time of year?..
    it looks lovely though. hope you are all cosy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I do wish I was there... With a cup of hot glogg and a pepperkaker to go with it! Just been to IKEA but they only had non-alcoholic glogg - will have to go back nearer to Christmas and try again (or add my own vodka, I guess)! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Gorgeous blog! And a beautiful home, and wonderful taste in music, and how have I not visited here before?
    So glad I did! I'll definitely be back. :-)
    C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. but it looks so beautiful!
    can´t wait until snow arrives in germany.
    by the way: thank you so so much for your always lovely words and comments!
    hugs from germany, geisslein

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie,

    It looks beautiful! Your dog matches the snow perfectly. It's cold in Holland as well, but no snow yet! Enjoy!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. I better brace myself as we always get lots of snow round here too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Längesen jag var här på din blogg! Men fin som alltid är den ju. Ingen snö i södra Sverige än...Ha det gott!(/Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how exciting! There is something to be said about the first snowfall of the season. Kind of like, the first Christmas carol you hear on the radio. Your dog is such a cutie!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe that! Snow already! Keep cosy.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh ooh ooh snow! will it still be there next week? I go to Vimmerby on the 18th, whAT THE HECK DO i PACK!!!jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So I see the snow is there. I wish I could be there with you in the snow. I really love snow and we don't get nearly enough of it over here.

    ReplyDelete