And the Winner Is?
Drum roll PLEASE
The lovely
of
PUGH's NEWS blog
Erin please kindly email me with your contact details, so that I may have the framed poster sent out to you.
Thank you to everyone for entering
It's great that I have found some new blogs and new friends and followers along the way.
Have a great week ahead
LOVE, PEACE, enJOY!
~x~
P.S.
If you would still like to own a copy of this print please go to the fantastic
AARDVARK TEA ROOMS, St Leonards on Sea, England
where you will be able to Shop On-line and make a purchase.
PUGH's NEWS blog
Erin please kindly email me with your contact details, so that I may have the framed poster sent out to you.
Thank you to everyone for entering
It's great that I have found some new blogs and new friends and followers along the way.
Have a great week ahead
LOVE, PEACE, enJOY!
~x~
P.S.
If you would still like to own a copy of this print please go to the fantastic
AARDVARK TEA ROOMS, St Leonards on Sea, England
where you will be able to Shop On-line and make a purchase.






Hurrah! I'm so excited! Can't believe I won. Thanks Julie! You've made my day...
ReplyDeleteErin xo
Soo pleased your thrilled.
ReplyDeleteI also have a Keep Calm and Carry On print.
This manifesto print will look great together with it.
If anyone would like to make a purchase of this print please go to the fantastic Aardvark website based in St Leonards on Sea in England
www.aardvarkonsea.com
ENJOY!
Julie x