Yay!
I did it!
I completed the apron for the GREAT APRON SWOP 2010.
Fran it's packaged and on it's way to YOU!
To the other side of the world in Australia.
To the other side of the world in Australia.
I have really enjoyed embellishing the apron.
I am pleased with the result, albeit a bit naive...
Lets say Primitive!
I Will show you the finished Apron
sooooooon!
I've just read in my news feed that Fran's completed her apron for the swop and has posted a sneaky preview.
I'm sorry Fran, if your reading this, I just couldn't help myself...
It looks absolutely devine, GINGHAM and ROSES too!
If you want to have a sneaky look too...
Apron Swap Partner FRAN
JUST A REMINDER!
BLOG GIVEAWAY
You have until MIDNIGHT tonight to leave a comment and be entered for the prize
GOOD LUCK!
LYCKA TILL!
Lets say Primitive!
I Will show you the finished Apron
sooooooon!
I've just read in my news feed that Fran's completed her apron for the swop and has posted a sneaky preview.
I'm sorry Fran, if your reading this, I just couldn't help myself...
It looks absolutely devine, GINGHAM and ROSES too!
If you want to have a sneaky look too...
Apron Swap Partner FRAN
JUST A REMINDER!
BLOG GIVEAWAY
You have until MIDNIGHT tonight to leave a comment and be entered for the prize
GOOD LUCK!
LYCKA TILL!





Förkläden så spännande!
ReplyDeleteja nu är ljuste ljuvligt här i Sverige, absolut bästa tiden på året.
Kram och ha en bra vecka.
Cia