Saturday, 19 June 2010

WIN A WEEKS HOLIDAY IN A REAL SCOTTISH CASTLE!



'Caring is Sharing!'
'Sharing is Caring!'

So I am letting all my blogging friends know about this fanstastic GIVEAWAY 

Win a Week at Balbegno for Thirteen 
1 weeks accommodation in
 the very generous
caring and sharing
Charlie and Caroline's Blog
and owners of one of my favourite stores
PEDLARS

All you need to do is...
 Leave a comment AND become a follower
here on their blog
 

The winner will be drawn on Christmas Day 25th December
How exciting is that?

And you can be caring and sharing too!
As the prize accommodation sleeps up to 13
so you can share with family and or friends

GOOD LUCK!
LYCKA TILL!

P.S.
  If you win don't forget to take me!     

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that would be amazing! I'd enter, but I doubt I could afford to get over there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES you should defo enter. You have 6 months from now til Christmas day...and perhaps a few months more to SAVE for those flights...just in case!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete