It's a beautiful tea towel. I have a thing for tea towels and got quite excited when I saw you had one to show. Is that sad? No you're right, it's not.
Hi Julie, I LOVE this tea towel, it's so wonderful. I love the vintage style with the jars and Swedish words on it. Fabulous ! Hope you are fine! xo Brit
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
More lovely stuff. Thank you. CandCx
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous tea towel - and I have to agree with you - it would look fabulous framed.
ReplyDeleteKerry xxxx
Härlig!!
ReplyDeleteJa fika det är något vi kan skicka på export.
Kram Cia
Hej Cia
ReplyDeletePrecis, Absolut fika pa export hehe
Kram Julie x
Hej
ReplyDeleteJust found your site - lovely!
We are great fans of all things Swedish, just packing now for our annual trip.
Louise
i would, it would look lovely in a frame....what is fika?
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful tea towel. I have a thing for tea towels and got quite excited when I saw you had one to show. Is that sad? No you're right, it's not.
ReplyDeleteOh I love a pretty tea towel! I've got some great London touristy ones that have a fun, vintage feel.
ReplyDeleteLove the tea towel, I think it would look fab framed and put up in your kitchen.
ReplyDeleteLuv Sophie xxx
Love that, so darling. What a find! Fynd, find, you know....
ReplyDeleteDefinately one to frame! I've done that too with a towel I just couldn't bare to use.
ReplyDeletex
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this tea towel, it's so wonderful. I love the vintage style with the jars and Swedish words on it. Fabulous ! Hope you are fine! xo Brit