No it's not another Swedish 'red' day
My neighbour kindly offered to come over and bake with me, teaching me some Swedish traditional recipes.
This is the results of a full mornings baking.
We started at 9am and finished at 1pm.
MY FREEZER IS NOW FULL!
I really had a MOST WONDERFUL morning
THANK YOU Sooo Sooo much MAVIS
XXXXXXXXXX
IF YOU WOULD LOVE TO TRY OUT ANY TRADITIONAL SWEDISH RECIPES
ESPECIALLY FIKA RECIPES
SCANDINAVIAN FIKA RECIPES
MY FREEZER IS NOW FULL!
I really had a MOST WONDERFUL morning
THANK YOU Sooo Sooo much MAVIS
XXXXXXXXXX
IF YOU WOULD LOVE TO TRY OUT ANY TRADITIONAL SWEDISH RECIPES
ESPECIALLY FIKA RECIPES
SCANDINAVIAN FIKA RECIPES







looks like you had a lovely morning, those cakes look yummy.
ReplyDeleteLuv Sophie xxx
Oh that´s looks so yummy, I can't wait until my holiday, back home to Sweden for some proper FIKA!!!
ReplyDeleteAnna x
I love to bake. Would you mind sharing a recipe or two?
ReplyDeleteHej Cindy
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment of course I don't mind what recipe would you like Kanelbullar the swirly pastries or Kolakakor biscuits? You have no email contact so please come back to me if you would like the recipes. Or alternatively there is a great website.
WILL ADD IT TO POST
Have a good weekend
Julie