Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Duchess of Västergötland, and her husband Prince Daniel, Duke of Västergötland, meet the general public as they appear on the Lejonbacken Terrace after their wedding ceremony.
(Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
I watched it on STV
The Wedding was Simply Beautiful...
Crown Princess Victoria got her Prince
a real life Fairy Tale!
AND
SO TO THE GIVEAWAY PRIZES...
THE WINNERS ARE
MICHELLE
AND
VICTORIA
Who respectively win the Swedish Chocolates and Swedish Coffee
CONGRATULATIONS!
Please kindly send me an email with your contact addresses
CONGRATULATIONS!
Please kindly send me an email with your contact addresses
so that your prize can be posted out.







She looked so radiantly happy! I`m reading their story in the Sunday papers right now. It really was a fairytale romance and real proof that love can conquer all. I especially like the groom because he shares the same christian name as my youngest son!Congratulations to the Happy Couple.
ReplyDeleteHey Julie, not sure whether it was televised via satellite but here`s a really good article about it:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/7840552/Sweden-celebrates-the-wedding-of-Crown-Princess-Victoria.html
Congratulations to the very gorgeous couple. She looks absolutely radiant and the groom soooo handsome!!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso a big congratulations to the winners of your Giveaway - Michelle and Victoria!!!
Kerry xxxx
Congratulations to the winners!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a sunny week.
Kram Cia
Hurrah! I've won something and I do love my coffee. Thank you so much.
ReplyDeleteAnd I do love a good wedding...