Monday, 21 June 2010

AMAZING, BLAZING, SUN!



These photo's were captured yesterday evening,
as I rounded up the boys for bed at
 10.15 PM!

We stood a while, in awe...









 
This morning we have clear blue skies and  sunsine
it's going to be HOT HOT HOT 
Yay!

Wherever you are... Whatever your doing...
Have a great week ahead! 

LOVE, PEACE, enJOY! 


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sight - I love the whites of your curtains/window/room in contrast to the blazing orange - gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Love your Stanley.....so sweet...our Schnz was Sophie...we miss her still!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best time of the year.
    Kram Cia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah for summertime! It's getting warmer here, and it was light until 10 last night so I was happy. I want some hot weather now, though, and long, lazy days at the beach! Soon, I hope...

    Enjoy your week, Julie!
    Erin xo

    ReplyDelete