Monday, 7 June 2010

THE SWEDISH ROYAL WEDDING and BLOG GIVEAWAY






 THE SWEDISH  ROYAL WEDDING! 
Saturday 19th June

Read what The Telegraph says about
 THE SWEDISH ROYAL WEDDING
 and how Daniel Westling,
 the future Prince,
 a country boy, made good!


Seeing that there are some very nice souvenirs being sold for this very special occasion...
SWEDISH ROYAL WEDDING SOUVENIRS
Simple and stylish as only the Swedes do, with such great design concepts. NOTHING is ever tacky
...I thought it would be an appropriate time to offer another

SWEDISH HOUSE
Blog Giveaway

"The concept behind the Official Wedding Series is that it will do well for others. There is a long tradition in the Royal Family of being involved in charities for children and young people. A part of the revenue from product sales will go to the Crown Princess and Mr. Daniel Westlings Wedding Foundation. The visual main theme will consist of a pattern that originally comes from Drottningholm Palace. "


I know how much everybody looves CHOCOLATES and COFFEE
 so what a perfect combination for

SWEDISH HOUSE
Blog Giveaway




How to Enter

Simply leave a comment on this post

Letting me know your preference
Swedish Chocolates
 or
Swedish Coffee!

AND
If you decide to FOLLOW my blog, as a THANK YOU or if you already do, GREAT, I will give you an additional entry into the draw


 Post the BLOG GIVEAWAY BUTTON on your blog linking to my blog and let me know and that's a 3rd entry!


Good Luck!
Lycka Till!

Please don't be shy...




~x~


THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED

19 comments:

  1. Chocolate every time!!!!

    I love your blog - your home is beautiful!!!!

    I am already a follower and would love to enter the giveaway.

    Just off to put your Giveaway Button on my blog.

    Bye for now.

    Kerry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a blog yet but love all things Swedish and all things bookish so I follow both your blogs:)Since I enjoy both chocolate and coffee, please surprise me:)

    P.S. please consider sharing some recipes

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm I've only tried swedish chocolate which is DIVINE (my room mate at college used to go out with a girl from sweden and she brought it over to him) Never tried swedish coffee but my friend is going to sweden on thursday so I'll ask her to get me some as I LOVE my coffee :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - have joined as a follower today. I'm definitely a chocolate girl! I'm also having a giveaway if you would like to pop over...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, this is tricky i love chocolate and coffee ... having just had a filling from the dentist i think i'll have to say coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie , please count me in and please put this blog give on Helen's colourful crochet blankets Thank u Helen XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see I came on just the right day! :D That's a wonderful story...I had no idea! I would love to win the chocolates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please enter me in for the chocolates! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swedish chocolats is never wrong :).
    And I have followed you for a while and become it official now. Ofcourse I make a link from my blog.
    Love Cia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie
    Lovely giveaway, I think I would choose Coffee as I do love a nice cuppa in the morning.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to try some of that chocolate! I am really looking forward to the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful blog, so many memories of friends, love, joy and peace in Sweden. Would love some chocolate to share with friends. Our family has chocolate Fika every evening at about 9.30pm...your blog is bliss

    ReplyDelete
  14. i would love chocolate...hehe and i just followed you! what a wonderful blog...thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohhhh...must we decide? I'll go with the chocolate.
    (ps nice to "meet" you.. I'm here via Valarie)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I hope I'm not too late to enter!
    I am also already a follower and will just go over to put the button on my blog (a bit late I know).

    I would like either the chocolate or the coffee - I love both....but if I absolutely must choose....chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. William Enstedt19 June 2010 at 19:43

    My congratulations to Princess Viktoria and her new husband Daniel. I would love some Swedish chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This Giveway is now closed.
    Thank you to everyone who commented/followed/added the blog giveaway button
    The winners will be posted tomorrow
    THANK YOU
    TACK SA MYCKET
    LOVE PEACE JOY
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete