Monday, 14 June 2010

BAKE A CAKE...PACK A BAG



Another
 'Loppis Fynd'



A Retro Kitsch Cake Stand


I just had to try it out...
SO I baked a cake...OR 2!

A VICTORIA SANDWICH CAKE










Sonshine just had to have the 1st slice


I'm back in London today, going via Stockholm.
Meeting H-R, my big girly, quickly, at Centralen Station for a
Kiss n Cuddle n Squidge before I get the bus round to the airport.

I couldn't leave her out.
So baked her one too...
(With butter-cream)
To share with her partner and his family.

Sharing is Caring!


Hopefully it will arrive in one piece.
I've never travelled with a cake before!


AND MY BAG IS PACKED!

12 comments:

  1. Love your blog ,the cake stand, and the polka dot tin!!!
    Have a great trip I'm jealous... so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej tjejen och tack för att Du hittade min blogg!! Det är inte priser från min butik, jag har ingen ännu ;) Men snart har jag en nätshop och då hoppas jag Du blir min gäst!! Jag förstår att Du har en svensk anknytning och chansar på detta. Din blogg framstår som ett av morgonens fynd och hit kommer jag tillbaks ikväll för att botanisera vidare. Din son (tror jag) är så himla söt så jag dör!!

    Agneta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy !! thanks for everything luv Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you want to adopt me? Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake looks scrummy!!!!! Making me hungry now - Mmmmmmm must go and bake a cake. I love the dotty cake tin to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice trip and I hope you fixed it with the cake.

    Kram Cia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're having fun, those cakes look delicious, I do hope it survived the journey!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cake looks delish! I love the polka-dot tin, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful cake, looks so yummy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cake was delicious mamma! Fantastiskt gott! Everyone loved it! I have the last slice in the tin here for the journey back! Love you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know, there are so many books with so many fancy cakes, but victoria sponge has to be simply one of the best in my opinion! xxx

    ReplyDelete