Geraniums are my favourite flower in my garden. They flower every day of the year at our house. I bet your garden looks beautiful when they are in. Happy gardening!
Oh you have the geraniums! No sign of the gingham though... They are such lovely, happy colours. Have a great weekend full of swimsuits & sunflowers... Mx
Such beautiful flowers so reminiscent of a mediteranean summer. I have planted some in a galvanised tub that I salvaged at a local antique fair. What a fantastic weekend for gardening.
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Geraniums are my favourite flower in my garden. They flower every day of the year at our house. I bet your garden looks beautiful when they are in. Happy gardening!
ReplyDeleteOh you have the geraniums! No sign of the gingham though... They are such lovely, happy colours. Have a great weekend full of swimsuits & sunflowers...
ReplyDeleteMx
Such beautiful flowers so reminiscent of a mediteranean summer. I have planted some in a galvanised tub that I salvaged at a local antique fair. What a fantastic weekend for gardening.
ReplyDeleteWe've been busy in our garden all day! It's been beautiful and sunny and warm (at last!)
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to have you send my print on June 15th. Just so excited to have won it! Was just showing it to my husband... he thinks it's fab!
Thank you again. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Cheers,
Erin xo