I love those cushion covers - they are beautiful. Well done for getting them clean without shrinkage. I am always afraid of washing my favourite things.
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
I love those cushion covers - they are beautiful. Well done for getting them clean without shrinkage. I am always afraid of washing my favourite things.
ReplyDeleteKerryxxxx
Phew. Charlie bought a shirt in New York last month. When he bought it, it fitted. After he'd washed it it became so HUGE it looked like a dress. X
ReplyDeleteIt's a scary moment isn't it? They look so beautiful I'm sure you're relieved that they're all ok! Lots of love, Amanda xxx
ReplyDelete