Thursday, 10 June 2010

STRAWBERRIES


JORDGUBBAR!




We ate the Sweetest, Swedish Strawberries ever, tonight!
The 1st of many...

Wild, forest strawberries, are tiny, taste like sherbert
and are Simply THE BEST.

I'll let you know when we've found them...
But I want tell you where

Shh secret! 



Summertime's began... YAY!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my these look delicious! I want to make a strawberry shortcake now!

    Thanks for your dinner advice yesterday. I'm totally making that meal one day this week!

    Cheers,
    Erin xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those strawberries do look good!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy ! Have a wonderful weekend, Julie xo Brit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now don't they look quite simply amazing! Nothing beats a good strawberry! Have a wonderful weekend! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I love your site - just gorgeous! Please tell me what breed of dog Stanley is - he looks adorable. We are thinking of buying a small breed puppy and one as cute as Stanley would be perfect. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments ;-) They were delicious.

    Rachel replying to you here as cannot link to you to reply. Stanley is a wonderful dog...he is a Mini-schnauzer, like in the disney film Lady and the Tramp!

    Have a great weekend everyone!
    Kram Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos! Like that bowl! I'm longing for the wild strawberries too.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hej Ulrika I know wild strawberries...I dream about them ;-) The bowl I got from an inrednings shop in Falun about 2 years ago...haven't seen them anywhere else since.

    ReplyDelete