Tuesday, 11 May 2010

BLOG GIVEAWAY!!!!



Almost 2 MONTHS later since my BLOGOVERSARY
 I finally get to do
 My first BLOG GIVEAWAY...




This fantastic signed

IS UP FOR GRABS

 I wrote about this great Letterpress print  in a previous posting 

I purchased this unframed print via Aardvark Tea Rooms Folksy shop and promptly received said print. Unfortunately it was slightly creased and torn along the bottom corners...
I wanted to frame it in an Ikea clear poster frame and it would have been noticable.

I duly contacted the proprietors, the very lovely and helpful  Lesley and Pea who immediately dispatched another too me.  This second print was received all intact.  They didn't want me to return the first print and told me to keep it.

Soo what do I do with it?
I have framed it in a black certificate frame  (pinched one of my husbands, tonight and removed one of his engineering certificates) similar to the one shown above.

With Lesley and Pea's blessing
I can now share it with my lovely blogging friends as the PRIZE in my
BLOG GIVEAWAY!

All you have to do is... 


Leave a comment on this post for 1 entry
Be a follower or become a follower for another entry
AND
If  you add my BLOG GIVEAWAY button to your post or post about my giveaway you can gain another entry (remember to send me a message jkingsmanwilson@aol.com
  if you do post or add my button).




You have until the 31st May the BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY to enter.
A Winner will be chosen at random and announced in a blog post
1st June!

GOOD LUCK!
LYCKA TIL!

~x~

16 comments:

  1. Lovely Giveaway Julie, I will add your button to my blog.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that's a cool poster! I'm in & following on behind you all the way! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Can I be entered too, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Julie, for visite my blog.
    If you are my follower, you don't miss my post :)

    Have a nice evening
    Hugs
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it - especially GROW YOUR COMMUNITY but really all of it! Can I have a go please? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there Julie , what a lovely give away , please include in the draw and good luck with everything ! luv Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely, I can see it in my home like a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely giveaway. Please include me in the draw, lovely blog too.
    I'm having a giveaway too - Freebie Fridays if you would like to check it out over at http://www.garrendennylane.ie/blog
    Have a lovely weekend,Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Julie.. I popped over to tell you about the Tea Cake bricks and inadvertently ended up in a giveaway.. a bonus!!
    Sadly the bricks have sold.. I do have others but not quite the same and not sure they spell tea cake. I promise to let you know if I gather more.
    Thank you so much for your visits..
    Happy Days
    Michele aka Dottie (milly & dottie's emporium)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie
    Thanks for popping by my blog, its great to meet you.
    I would love to join in your giveaway and am pleased you have entered mine. I will also follow your lovely blog
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie,
    I recently discovered your blog through My Black Book, a favourite of mine. I'm a follower now, and would love to enter the giveaway draw, too!
    Thanks,
    Erin in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all the lovely comments everyone and for entering my blogaversary giveaway draw!
    THANKS TO EVERYONE who is now a follower, and for those who are not yet a follower don't forget it's worth another entry in the draw which means another chance to WIN!
    GOOD LUCK! Lycka til!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YOU HAVE UNTIL 31ST MAY...so almost 2 weeks left to enter! Go on DONT BE SHY :-)
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this poster hello by the way, I am married to a Swede and have two Swedish/Irish children. I love your blog must show my husband as well. I am about to follow you...all the best x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love this poster. I have just started blogging and absolutely love your blog. xxxx

    ReplyDelete