Saturday, 22 May 2010

GARDEN INSPIRATION



Today I have been reading through all my magazines.
  English and Swedish
 Looking for gardening inspiration, which I have found,
inside last months copy of this particular one...



A wonderful vaxhuset (greenhouse)


In my dreams...


I just love everything about this decor...
especially the TOLIX stool



Back down to earth
Now... I think I could recreate this lovely simple space...
A great potting area




A quite corner...on the porch



Another sitting area with a burst of colour!

I am really missing C O L O U R here in Sweden
All the trees are just starting to come into bud here in my garden in Halsingland
Because of the really cold weather we are 2/3 weeks late and we are about 2/3 weeks behind UK anyhow

To give you an idea ...
The daffodils are only just beginning to fade!



Veggie Box



I have had hubby searching under the barn and seeking out all sorts wood and things...
I am hoping to recreate this raised vegetable bed



Loove this writing...



No comments:

Post a Comment