Sunday, 16 May 2010

HERE COMES SUMMER...Cath Kidston style

Wow! Yesterday it was a whopping 22 degrees!!!!! And now at 8am this morning it's already that temperature so it may be even hotter.

Hubby arrived back from London, with a package that had been sent to me there, from my friend Cath...



LOOK what was inside!


I really do feel that summer is here, especially with the arrival of my floral flip-flops and pumps YAY!!!






I couldn't wait to try them on...



Today is the start of 'LOPPIS' market season HURRAH!
I will be going to one latter this morning and will post back how this went...exciting, AND hopefully have some lucky 'loppis fynds' BARGAINS!

Well wherever you, whatever your doing, enJOY your weekend!

LOVE, PEACE




~x~

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely, lovely! Happy bargain hunting! Be lucky!
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you got some lovely ck shoes & flip flops.
    Enjoy your bargain hunting.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, do I ever love those flip-flops! We're going to London this summer and I simply must check out Cath Kidston...

    ReplyDelete